Monday 20 June 2011

A LITTLE CAMPING BUDDY

I've been away for nearly a week to a model flying show in the motorhome. This time though, I took some prints with me to alter ready for a re-decorate in the front room.
My little buddy, who lives on a shelf in the back room in the motorhome, kept his eye on me.
Here he is:
He's a little owl and is quite old now. He loves to look out of the window at the countryside but prefers to stay warm and dry inside these days.
What have your crafting buddies been up to this week? Leave a comment with a link to your blog post so we can all have a look. Mr Linky has given up on me - along with Blogger comments - so I won't even try to upload him this time.

Lovely Hazel up in Scotland now has the most adorable Jack Russell puppy called Belle.
Here is a link to her post today:
http://didosdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/06/belles-blabberings.html

And just look who Heather had round for a bit of gardening this week.
Here is the link to her post:
http://fennedwards.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment