Monday 27 June 2011

EXCEPT FOR A MOUSE

That's right, except for a mouse, I don't have a crafting buddy this week. This pesky little mouse had me awake at 4.45am. I think he is trying to eat the wardrobes!! We just can't can't catch him at all in order to send him packing elsewhere and eat someone else's wardrobes. - Sorry to the person that happens to next, but we have had enough. The birds are busy with their next brood so have moved to a new location and only visit rarely for food now. Our fish are 'at it!!!!' again and have therefore muddied the ponds and I can't see them. I did see the most gorgeous little bright red butterfly (or it could have been a moth) yesterday. Far too quick for a photo. That was a shame as I've never ever seen one like that before.
So, I thought I would show you a photo of a plate we have in the motorhome. We won this on a rally about 18yrs ago and has been in each van since then.
Last week we had baby hogs and a baby Jack Russell. Both so adoring.
Please blog your little pal and I will pop along and link it to this post - obviously let me know you have posted first. This Mr Linky has given up the ghost so the above is the only way forward just now.
Looking forward to seeing who is your buddy this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment