Monday 9 January 2012

A NEW YEAR FOR BUDDIES TO PLAY

Happy New Year once again to all the little buddies who live with crafters. As you know, I now only have fish and they don't play very much!! so I feed the wild birds and get great pleasure from doing so. As I type, there are bluetits, long-tailed tits and Mrs Blackie feeding in one of my big trees. Wonderful.
However, they are too quick for me to get a photo of them so I have this little gem for you. A whole wall of buddies in my local craft shop.
I know which ones I would choose.
Who are you keeping company with this week? Upload your photos on your blog and leave a comment together with the link, so we can all come and share the fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joanne - I have posted a couple of piccies that you might like and have added a link to here. Lovely display of rather elegant cats there!
    Lindsay x x x http//lindsaymason.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete