Sunday 20 May 2012

A BIG PUSSCAT

I've been meaning to post this picture for a while but things have been a little fraught around here of late. However, today is the day to show you THE  most amazing x-stitch of a gorgeous tiger. Here goes:
told you. Is this not the best needlework you have ever seen? My lovely friend, Sylvia, in Devon -you know, the lady who makes incredible patchwork quilts - has this in her home. Here's the twist though, she didn't make it, her husband did............ I've met some talented men crafters of late, but never one so brilliant at needlework. Well done Reg, you are one talented man.
Let's have a little twist this week then. What animal projects have the men in your family made? Leave a comment with a link to where you are showing their work and we will come by and take a look.

2 comments:

  1. That is really a gorgeous cross stitch, and beautifully done. Your friend's husband should be very proud of himself for that. Thank you for your visit this week, although I do have to point out that the picture I won the prize with is not the one that is shown there. That is just the graphic you pick up to show your success, and the actual design is much further down the blog. Have fun with your birdlife and projects. xx #102

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh stunning cross stitch, the detail is brilliant!
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, I appreciate the time it takes and your comment really made my day!!! Thanks and I hope you enjoyed the hop.
    Have a wonderfully creative Day!
    HuGs Kim x

    ReplyDelete