Monday 12 September 2011

COMFY CAT

They know how to do it eh!
How come it takes me hours to get comfy in bed (although my bed is soooo comfy) but it takes a pusscat a nano second to snuggle down and fall asleep?
This is Lucy (Lulu) my son's female Korat. She always has a greeting for you, unlike Frank, her brother, who is a big scaredy cat and runs a mile or never even bothers to make an appearance.
Unfortunatley, I haven't seen her for some time now so miss a cuddle. But, isn't she a beauty?
Leave a comment with a link to your post so we can all enjoy your little buddy this week.

3 comments:

  1. Wow she's stunning.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray caught someone in the act today doing her crafting!!!(Well chewing!!!) Love the kitty what an amazing colour, Love Hazel (and Belle!!)
    Here is my Buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a beautiful girl she is. I've just discovered your fab blog and i'll have to try and get some pics of my crafting buddies to share - 2 german shepherds and a promarker chewing parrot
    hugs
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete