Monday 11 April 2011

coo COO coo

This little chap appeared from nowhere on Friday.

He seems well enough and certainly wasn't bothered when 'peg'leg' picked him up and put him on a branch high in our spruce tree. His parents have been calling to him constantly since then, trying to encourage him to fly - which he must have done at some point to get this far because he certainly hasn't got a nest in our trees.


He is still there this morning and has only moved once to another branch and turned round once, despite all the gardening I did around him on Saturday. I reckon he was helping me by keeping an eye on me making sure I only pulled up weeds LOL.
Who is keeping an eye on you this week. Post on your blog then upload here for us all to see.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I cant figure out what bird it is? The coo coo made me think it must be a dove but as Ive never seen a bay dove Im non the wiser! He looks healthy just a bit lonely!

    Heres my Poppy on a break from crafting last week when we went to the river!
    The post below sets the scene of Honey watching her swim!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete