Monday 28 February 2011

WHO'S CRAFTING WITH YOU THIS WEEK?

This is our third week of posts here at Crafting Buddies, and the list of 'little helpers' is so lovely to see. Thank you for joining in. I, for one am thoroughly enjoying all your photos and especially like hearing, first hand, from the fur and feathered participants. Just shows how clever they all are to be able to blog - it took me ages!!!
Well helping me today by sorting the goody bag I got at the Tim Holtz workshop last Thursday, is my little pal GRACE.

Originally, Grace came from Spain so I think she may be a good flamenco dancer. She loves to sit on one of Toby's shelves in the living room, but as you can see, she is having fun playing with my treasures from Tim today.
Who is playing with your craft today. Upload your pictures and let us see.

2 comments:

  1. Argh the Hamster took over my blog again, Love this Joanne its ace, Ohh your goodies are looking brilliant, Love the little Kitty so sweet, Love Hazelxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder the little cat has come down for a look those goodies look lovely

    ReplyDelete